Arnoldsburg Elementary Parent Resource
Parents have a huge responsibility in raising their children. Many times we question the decisions we make. We often seek advice from friends and family. Calhoun Schools have made another option available to you when making important decisions. The Parent/Educator Resource Center is located at Calhoun Middle/High School. Call the Center at 304-354-9504 and we will be glad to arrange a convenient time for you to stop in. We will also send information through mailings or make home visits at your request.
Services offered include:
- Assistance for families when concerns or problems arise.
- Assistance for parents when a child is first identified as having special needs.
- Information on parenting issues, such as dealing with difficult behaviors, ADHD, and child development.
- Information regarding special programs, such as Title 1 and Special Education.
- Presentation of workshops on a variety of topics.